There’s something comforting about a perfect slice of gluten-free bread. Especially when it’s a mouth watering, gluten-free tea bread. Slathered in coconut or almond butter. Mmm…
But now there’s a new gluten-free star on the block. A standout that has stolen my heart and my taste buds. Gluten-free zucchini bread.
And this bread is something special. The warm aroma of cinnamon wafts through the air as it bakes. The subtle sweetness from the coconut sugar is the just-right combination with the light and summery zucchini. But the texture of this bread makes it a home run. A perfectly moist, soft and tender bread, that melts in your mouth with every bite.
|Gluten-Free Zucchini Bread||
- 80g millet flour
- 67g sorghum flour
- 90g tapioca starch
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon guar gum
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup grated zucchini, pressed between paper towels to remove the moisture
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9″ loaf pan with cooking spray and line with parchment paper.
- Whisk together the dry ingredients and transfer to the bowl of a stand mixer, fitted with the paddle attachment.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients, slowly adding them to the dry ingredients, mixing on low for 2 minutes.
- Add the zucchini and mix until combined.
- Bake the center of a warmed oven for 45 – 60 minutes, until a cake tester inserted into the center comes off clean.
- Cool on a wire rack until fully cooled.
- Slice and serve with your desired toppings.
gluten-free | dairy-free | refined sugar-free | nut-free | yeast free
This recipe was shared on: Simply Indulgent Tuesdays