The holidays are in full swing at my house. We have our Christmas tree up, lights strung all over the apartment and little nutcrackers sitting on the window sill. It's as decorated as I'm allowed in a 500 square foot apartment, but I'm happy nonetheless.
To celebrate this special time of year, and most importantly, to show my appreciation for you, I wanted to give you something special. I couldn't think of just one thing, so I decided to host 12 days of quinoa giveaways…starting today…and lasting until Christmas eve.
I've got some great gifts in store, some brought to us by generous sponsors and others provided by yours truly. It's a list of all my favorite quinoa products – from quinoa itself, to kitchen gadgets, even some jewelry thrown in. I hope you enjoy it and happiest of holidays to you and your family. And I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your love and support along the way!
The gifts include:
- A copy of The Healthy Apple Holiday Cookbook
- 3 lbs of quinoa flakes from Nuts.com
- 2 bags of Bob's Red Mill Quinoa
- 2 bags of Bob's Red Mill Quinoa Flour
- A set of Stainless Steel Measuring Cups and Spoons
- A handmade Baking Charm Necklace
- A copy of Baking with Quinoa
- A rice paddle
- A Purely Elizabeth prize pack
- A 1.5 qt Stainless Steel Saucepan from Cuisnart
- 3 bars of SweetRiot Chocolate Bars
- An Oyster Rice Cooker
How do you enter? It's easy! Each day, make sure to check in on Facebook and Google+ where I'll be hosting the giveaways. All you have to do is comment and share the post and you'll be entered to win!