These are the best Baked Quinoa Recipes, from sweet breakfast and desserts to savory dinner casseroles with healthy whole grains. Including many vegan and gluten free options!
It's no secret that I'm obsessed with quinoa – hence the name, Simply Quinoa ;). I love enjoying quinoa in all forms, but I think my absolute favorite way is in CASSEROLES. There is something so comforting about a baked quinoa dish fresh from the oven, plus they're typically super easy to make. I also love that baked quinoa recipes can be loaded up with fresh veggies and fruits.
Another reason I love baked quinoa recipes so much is that they're usually freezer-friendly, so meal prepping is super easy! If you choose to freeze your quinoa dish, I'd typically recommend cooking it fully first and then freezing the remaining portions.
So, today I'm sharing the 19 very best baked quinoa recipes! Most of these recipes are vegetarian and gluten-free. If a recipe calls for cheese, feel free to swap in vegan cheese. These recipes are total crowd-pleasers and your family will be asking for seconds!
Best Baked Quinoa Recipes
Baked Quinoa Breakfast Recipes
- Apple Cinnamon Quinoa Breakfast Bake. This healthy quinoa breakfast bake is studded with fresh apples and cinnamon. It's also naturally gluten-free, vegan and high in protein!
- Triple Berry Quinoa Breakfast Bake. This recipe uses berries for a bright flavor! We're using frozen in this recipe so you can make this recipe all year long!
- Pumpkin Pie Quinoa Breakfast Bars. These sweet but healthy breakfast bars taste like pumpkin pie!
- Lemon Raspberry Quinoa Breakfast Bars. Try these refreshing and summery baked quinoa breakfast bars. They also make a great on-the-go snack.
- Gingerbread Quinoa Breakfast Cookies are my favorite wintertime breakfast treat with whole-grain quinoa.
- Matcha Quinoa Breakfast Cookies have a hit of caffeine from matcha and beautiful green color.
- Carrot Cake Quinoa Breakfast Cookies are made with fresh carrots for added nutrients to start the day.
Healthy Baked Quinoa Dinner Recipes
- 5-Ingredient Buffalo Cauliflower Quinoa Casserole. An amazing meal prep recipe, this buffalo cauliflower quinoa casserole uses just 5 ingredients, is a cinch to make and tastes awesome! It's also gluten-free, vegan and full of protein!
- Vegan Quinoa Casserole. This vegan quinoa casserole is easy to make, great for meal prep and is a simple healthy dinner recipe. The recipe can also be customized with any veggie!
- 5-Ingredient Quinoa Mac and Cheese. Do you love mac and cheese but hate the calories and fat that come along with it? We're serving up a super healthy version in this quinoa mac and cheese!
- Spinach Artichoke Quinoa Casserole. This quinoa casserole is creamy, rich, comforting and also a cinch to make. It’s everything you want from a casserole, but it's vegan, gluten-free and healthy!
- Quinoa Enchilada Bake from Chelsea's Messy Apron: A delicious sweet potato, black bean, and corn quinoa enchilada bake is a nutrition-loaded casserole the whole family will love. We'd just swap in vegan cheese to keep this recipe dairy-free!
- Baked Vegan Mac and Cheese with Crispy Quinoa Topping. This healthy vegan mac and cheese recipe combines a lemon cream sauce with perfectly cooked gluten-free pasta and is finished off with crispy quinoa.
- Baked Quinoa Falafel with Turmeric Sauce is a great make-ahead lunch or dinner that happens to be vegan and gluten free.
Sweet Baking Recipes with Quinoa
- Vegan Apple Crisp with Pears & Quinoa has two seasonal fall fruits and a crisp nutty topping.
- Stone Fruit Quinoa Crumble is a go-to summer dessert with your favorite juicy stone fruit.
- Healthy Coconut Macaroons with Quinoa are light, crisp and satisfy a sweet tooth any time of year.
- 5-Ingredient Chocolate Quinoa Birds Nest Cookies are a super easy treat to make with crisp quinoa.
- Vanilla Quinoa Cake with Vegan Chocolate Frosting is a delicious and crowd-pleasing cake recipe for a birthday or any celebration.
If you make any of these Baked Quinoa Recipes, be sure to let me know what you think with a comment below!
share what you make
Tag #simplyquinoa on Instagram with your creations! We love sharing what you make with the community. We can’t wait to see!