Farmer’s Market Quinoa Salad
Zucchini. Tomatoes. Radishes. Cabbage. Corn. Fresh herbs! They’re all fresh, all in season, and all packed into this summery farmer’s market quinoa salad.
Servings 6 Servings
- 4 cups cooked quinoa cooled
- 1/2 cup yellow sweet corn
- 1/2 cup zucchini sliced and quartered
- 1/2 cup tomato diced
- 1/4 cup radishes thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup red cabbage finely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh herbs I used equal parts basil, mint + tarragon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon about 2 tablespoons
- 2 - 3 teaspoons honey or maple syrup
- Salt + pepper to taste
Combine the quinoa, veggies and herbs in a large bowl. Toss to combine.
In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, lemon, honey, salt and pepper. Taste and adjust seasonings as desired. Pour dressing over salad and toss to coat.
Taste again and sprinkle with more salt and pepper if desired.
Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Calories: 316kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 64mg | Potassium: 469mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 200IU | Vitamin C: 11.1mg | Calcium: 73mg | Iron: 3.8mg