Triple Berry Smoothie Bowl
This delicious triple berry smoothie bowl is the ultimate way to start your day. Low in sugar, banana-free and packed with protein and healthy fats!
- 1 cup chopped zucchini or cucumber
- 1/2 of an avocado
- 2/3 cup Cascadian Farms Harvest Berries
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder or 3 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk or liquid of choice
- Desired toppings I used coconut & fresh berries
Desired toppings (I used coconut & fresh berries)
Add all the ingredients into your blender in the order listed. Blend on high until smooth and creamy.
Transfer berry mixture into a bowl. Smooth with your spoon and top with your desired toppings!
Calories: 367kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 62mg | Sodium: 257mg | Potassium: 990mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 395IU | Vitamin C: 35mg | Calcium: 336mg | Iron: 1mg