Green Goddess Salad
This lightened up Green Goddess Salad is full of crunchy veggies and pistachios, salty feta, and it’s all tied together with a creamy avocado-based green goddess dressing.
Servings 4 servings
- 2 heads Bibb or butter lettuce , leaves separated (and gently torn if large)
- 1 English cucumber , chopped
- 1 cup edamame , thawed
- 1 cup radishes , thinly sliced
- ⅔ cup feta , crumbled (vegan optional)
- ¼ cup salted pistachios , chopped, optional
- Microgreens for garnish , optional
- Green Goddess Dressing
In a mixing bowl, combine the lettuce, cucumber, edamame, and radishes. Add the dressing and toss well to coat. Transfer to a serving platter and garnish with feta and microgreens.
- Calorie count doesn't include the green goddess dressing.
Leftover salad can be stored in the refrigerator for a day if you’ve added the dressing, or for 3 to 4 days undressed. Store it in an airtight container.
Calories: 174kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 0.003g | Cholesterol: 22mg | Sodium: 301mg | Potassium: 458mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 455IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 178mg | Iron: 2mg