Energizing Mango Smoothie Bowl
This energizing Mango Smoothie Bowl is made with fruits, veggies and superfoods to give you fiber, vitamins and a natural boost of energy in the morning!
Servings 1 Servings
- 1/4 of an avocado
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 1 scoop vegan protein powder optional (or replace with 3 tbsp hemp seeds)
- 1 teaspoon maca powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- A pinch of black pepper
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup almond milk
- toppings: granola coconut flakes, blueberries and bee pollen
Add all ingredients to a blender in the order listed. Blend on high until smooth and creamy.
Transfer contents of the blender to a bowl. Smooth over the top and add your toppings.
Dig in and enjoy with a cool glass of Cold Brew!
Calories: 407kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 380mg | Potassium: 838mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 29g | Vitamin A: 1860IU | Vitamin C: 92.1mg | Calcium: 190mg | Iron: 6.3mg