DIY Hydrating & Healing Honey Clay Mask
This super hydrating and healing honey clay mask is simply amazing. It's nourishing, it's great for acne prone skin and it cleanses deep in the pores to remove impurities.
Servings 4 masks
- 1/4 cup bentonite clay (Indian Healing Clay)
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 5 drops sweet orange essential oil
- 5 drops cedarwood essential oil
- 5 drops frankincense essential oil
Whip together the "wet" ingredients until smooth with a wooden utensil (everything except the clay). Add the clay and stir vigorously until completely smooth. Transfer to containers and enjoy!
To use: spread a thin, even layer over the face for 10 minutes. Remove with warm water (bonus: wash this off in small circular motions to use as a gentle exfoliant).