QUINOA FOR BREAKFAST AFFILIATE PROGRAM
Thank you for your interest in Simply Quinoa‘s affiliate program.
Not sure what an affiliate program is? Affiliate programs allow you, as a website owner or blogger, a way to sell another company's products/services and receive a commission when someone buys through your link.
Simply Quinoa has an affiliate program for the Quinoa for Breakfast packages, an collection of resources focused on helping people make a nutritious and delicious breakfast every single day by creating more time in their morning routine. If someone purchases a one of the Quinoa for Breakfast packages using your affiliate link, you get 50% of the sale (so you could be making more that $34 per sale!). Pretty awesome, huh?
What's even better about this program is that the person doesn't even have to make the purchase right away. This affiliate program has a 6 month cookie, so if the person decides to purchase within that 6 month time frame, you STILL get 50% of the sale!
Here's how to get started:
- Click here to go the affiliate page. The company we use for this affiliate program is E-junkie.
- If you don't have an account, register by entering your email and desired password. If you do, please log into your account.
- Check your email for the activation code. Find the email from “E-junkie” and copy the activation code inside the email.
- Now go back to E-junkie and paste the activation code into the box and click activate.
- Complete the required profile settings by entering your name and the email associated with your PayPal account. You'll need to have a PayPal account to be an affiliate because this is how you will get paid. If you don't have PayPal yet, no worries, just follow the tutorial here. Click apply.
- Click on the “Affiliate Admin” link. Where it says, “Your Affiliate Programs”, click the drop down menu and select, “Simply Quinoa”.
- Scroll down and find the “Common Hop Link”. Copy the code inside the yellow box and paste it onto your blog or website. If you want just the URL, select the text in between the quotation marks after, “<a href=”. In this example that URL would be: https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php?cl=299691&c=ib&aff=300599
- OPTIONAL: Feel free to change the text of the affiliate link by editing the highlighted text below.
- And you’re done! Now when someone clicks on your link and makes a purchase, then you get 50% of the sale. Woo hoo!
P.S. if you have any questions about setting up your affiliate account, please send me a message. Thanks!