I know these aren't the most beautiful cookies you've ever seen, but boy are they delicious. They're moist, chocolatey and chewy. The perfect combo in my book.
Oh, and guess what? They're healthy too!
And when I say healthy, I don't mean “healthy”. I mean seriously, they're healthy. Like no gluten, no dairy, no sugar, no oil, no eggs, loaded with fruits, and vegetables.
I know what you're saying, “Excuse me, what? Gag. They sound disgusting.” But don't let the ingredients fool you. These cookies are legit. Like too legit to quit. Like so legit that I ate an entire batch in one day.
But I'm not feeling bad about it because these babies are my insanely healthy oatmeal cookies. And you ain't gotta feel bad about these!
This is a recipe that I plan to make every single day because when I say they're guilt-free, I really mean it. Honestly, it's like eating a bowl of oatmeal, but in cookie form. Cookies for breakfast. Cookies for lunch. Cookies for dinner. Inanely healthy oatmeal cookies all day, every day.
Okay, I'm done. Now it's time to get your cookie on. Enjoy!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and grease a cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a small mixing bowl, completely mash the banana, avocado and nut butter together, until creamy and smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix until fully combined.
- Spoon the cookie dough on the cookie sheet, and gently flatten with the back of a spoon.
- Bake 15 – 17 minutes, until browned and only slightly tender to the touch. Remove from oven, transfer to a wire rack and cool.
- Store in a covered container for 2 – 3 days (if they last that long!).
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 68kcal Calories from fat 29|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 3g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|
Available Now!! Baking with Quinoa
Featuring 25 mouthwatering recipes – all free from gluten, dairy & refined sugar – Baking with Quinoa will show you just how easy it is to make healthy & nutritious baked goods.