These easy vegan No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites have a nutty pecan-date crust and a fluffy filling for the perfect fall dessert.
If you love pumpkin pie, you're going to want to try these tangy and fluffy mini pumpkin cheesecakes.
They have the warming pumpkin flavor of fall with a gluten-free nut and date crust that's crunchy, firm and holds everything together.
If you're ready to try this twist on pumpkin pie that's refreshing and cold, here's what you need to know to make them.
How to Make No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites
I love that this recipe for mini cheesecakes is a quick and easy process.
You can make the bars a day ahead, or up to a month ahead.
All you need to make these bars is a blender, a food processor and a square baking pan.
There's no oven, water bath or other fussy cooking techniques involved.
Ingredients You'll Need
Here's what you need to make these easy cheesecake bars:
For the crust:
- Oats. Use gluten-free oats if necessary.
- Pecans. These add rich, buttery flavor to the crust.
- Dates. For a natural sweetness that also binds the crust together.
- Coconut oil. Another oil won't work as well because coconut oil is solid at room temperature.
For the pumpkin cheesecake filling:
- Raw cashews. Soak your cashews for at least 2 hours before making the bars.
- Pumpkin puree. Make sure you're not using canned pumpkin pie filling.
- Almond milk. You can use any dairy-free milk you like.
- Maple syrup. This adds a rich caramelized flavor.
- Pumpkin pie spice. You can make your own or use store-bought.
- Coconut oil
This is a very freezer-friendly recipe. The bars need to set in the freezer for 4 to 6 hours, so this is a great make-ahead dessert for the holidays.
You can store the bars in the freezer for up to a month. You can serve them fresh out of the freezer or let them thaw for a few minutes before serving.
Serving Cheesecake Bars
I like to serve these creamy bars with a dollop of whipped cream on top.
You can add a dusting of cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice on top.
They're a perfect Thanksgiving or holiday dessert that frees up your oven!
More Easy Pumpkin Recipes
- Vegan Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Smoothie
- Perfect Gluten-Free & Dairy-Free Pumpkin Pie
If you make these No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites, be sure to let me know what you think with a comment below!
No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites
- Add the oats, pecans, dates and coconut oil into a food processor. Process until a sandy, sticky texture forms. Transfer this into a parchment-lined 8x8 baking pan. Press firmly (like really hard) into the bottom to create a crust.
- Add the soaked cashews (they need to be soaked!), pumpkin, milk, syrup, spice blend, coconut oil and vanilla into a blender. Blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the filling over the crust and freeze for at least 4 - 6 hours, preferably overnight.
- When ready to serve, allow to sit at room temperature for 5 minutes, then slice. Store in the freezer and enjoy as a refreshing cold treat on a hot day!