These are the best summer quinoa salad recipes, including vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free options so there's a fresh, healthy salad for everyone!
There's nothing like the official start to summer. I love the long days, all of the sunshine, the heat (in moderation!), and all of the fresh foods that come along with sweet summertime.
That means plenty of seasonal produce. Veggies like zucchini, cucumbers and fresh tomatoes. And fruit like strawberries, peaches and plums. I just can't get enough!
One of my favorite ways to eat more summer produce is to make hearty grain salads with fresh veggies, nuts, beans, greens and of course, quinoa!
I've been making seasonal quinoa salads forever, so I've rounded up my favorite summer quinoa salads to inspire you to eat more beautiful produce this year.
There are gluten-free, vegan, vegetarian, nut-free and allergy-friendly recipes for every palate on this list.
VIDEO: Healthy Quinoa Salad Recipes (4 Different Ways)
Best Summer Quinoa Salad Recipes
Most of these recipes store well, so if you're looking for a healthy make-ahead side dish or lunch, why not try one of these healthy grain salads?
Quinoa Salads with Fruit
- Blueberry Quinoa Salad with Lemon-Basil Vinaigrette has a refreshing herb and citrus dressing and nutty pecans.
- Maple Lime Triple Berry Quinoa Salad is a surprising flavor combo of maple syrup, zesty lime and fresh summer berries.
- Blackberry & Apricot Quinoa Salad has sweet berries and stone fruit for a colorful and vibrant summer salad with quinoa.
- Fiesta Mango Black Bean Salad is a fun tropical-flavored salad that works as a base for burrito bowls too.
- Tropical Kale & Quinoa Power Salad has juicy pineapple for a sweet and savory meal.
Summery Quinoa Salads with Nuts and Seeds
- Almond Butter Thai Quinoa Salad has a creamy, savory dressing that's guaranteed to satisfy.
- Strawberry Spinach Salad with Toasted Quinoa has almonds for a nutty crunch with the sweet, ripe strawberries.
- Green Bean & Almond Quinoa Salad is my take on classic green bean almondine, with quinoa for added protein.
- Grilled Corn Quinoa Salad has a classic all-American flavor from smoky grilled corn with pumpkin seeds for crunch.
- Creamy Vegan Broccoli Quinoa Salad is a crunchy and high-fiber salad with almonds.
Quinoa Salads with Beans
- Quinoa Black Bean Salad with Cilantro and Lime is a zesty five-ingredient recipe for Mexican dinners.
- Mexican Quinoa Salad from Fit Foodie Finds is jam-packed with colorful beans for protein and fiber.
- Moroccan Quinoa Salad has warming North African flavors and chickpeas.
- Quinoa Greek Salad with Chickpeas is a refreshing and crunchy salad with Mediterranean flavors.
- Chickpea & Quinoa Mason Jar Salad is a go-to make-ahead quinoa salad for summer lunches.
Veggie-Packed Quinoa Salad Recipes for Summer
- Asian Quinoa Power Salad has crunchy carrots, nutty quinoa and a delicious Asian-inspired dressing.
- Summer Quinoa Salad Jars with Lemon Dill Dressing from Pinch of Yum are a perfect way to use tomatoes and cucumber for meal prep.
- Farmer's Market Quinoa Salad is my favorite way to use a farmer's market hall for healthy lunches all week long.
- Summer Squash + Zucchini Quinoa Salad with Toasted Pine Nuts is a beautiful yellow and green salad for anyone with to much summer squash on their hands.
- Cucumber Quinoa Salad with Avocado is a classic pairing of crisp cucumber with creamy avocado.
- Summer Greek Quinoa Salad from Eating Bird Food is crisp, refreshing and always delicious on a hot day.
If you make any of these Quinoa Salad Recipes, be sure to let me know what you think with a comment below! And be sure to check out all of my salad recipes for more veggie inspiration.