This Mango Peach Frosé recipe is the ultimate summer cocktail! You only need 3 ingredients to make it, it’s naturally sweetened by the fruit, and it’s super refreshing on a hot, humid day. You’re going to love it!
Who's ready for the best summer cocktail ever!? I originally planned on sharing this Mango Peach Frosé in a healthy cocktail video for YouTube, but when I tasted it, I knew it needed its own blog post!
Frosé—frozen rosé—was a major hit a few summers back, and I'll be honest and tell you I wasn't seeing the appeal. I love rosé wine, but slushy drinks tend to give me brain freeze, so I'd rather just sip my wine and imagine myself on the French Riviera.
Well, I've finally caved and now I totally get it. This stuff is liquid gold! Better late than never, right?
What I love most about this Mango Peach Frosé is that it's just sweet enough, and you don't need to add any honey, agave, or simple syrup—the sweetness all comes from the fruit. It's exactly the kind of cocktail you crave on a hot summer day!
What You’ll Need
Scroll down to the recipe card below this post for ingredient quantities and full instructions.
- Rosé wine – I like French rosé, but really, anything that tastes good poured in a glass will taste good in a frosé.
- Frozen mango – Freeze your own fresh mango, or just buy a bag at the grocery store.
- Frozen peaches – Again, you can cut and freeze your own fruit, or make things easier on yourself and buy it frozen!
Tips for Freezing Rosé Wine
The first step in making a Mango Peach Frosé is to par-freeze half your bottle of rosé wine. While this isn't totally necessary, I personally think it helps with the consistency a lot.
To make it easy to pop the ice cubes out (because wine doesn’t freeze as hard as regular ice!), I use a silicone mold. Fill it with the rosé and freeze it the night before, or for at least 8 hours.
How to Make Mango Peach Frosé
Remember when I said it was easy? Well you're about to see just how simple this process actually is! Because basically, all we're doing is making a smoothie, but with wine.
Prepare. Pour half of the rosé into an ice cube tray and freeze for at least 8 hours.
Blend. Place the frozen rosé cubes in the blender, along with the frozen fruit. Pour in the rest of the rosé bottle and blend on high until the mixture is smooth.
Serve. Divide the frosé into glasses, garnish as desired, and enjoy!
Tips for Success
Making Mango Peach Frosé is easy, but I’ve got some simple tips to make it even easier.
- Layer your ingredients. If your blender has a tendency to struggle when you’re making smoothies, start by pouring the wine into the blender and then layer the other ingredients on top.
- Make frosé packets. Do you love frosé? Like really love frosé? You can essentially meal prep your frosé by placing pre-portioned frozen rosé cubes and fruit into zip-top bags.
- No blender? No worries! You can make frosé in a food processor or a small smoothie blender, too. If you’re using a smoothie blender, you’ll need to either downsize the recipe to make one serving or make it in batches.
Here are some ways to change up this Mango Peach Frosé recipe:
- Make it boozy. A splash of vodka or rum is an excellent addition to frosé! In this particular recipe, I think rum is best because it has a natural sweetness to it.
- Use a different wine. White wine works well with the mango and peach, or you can even use champagne or Prosecco.
- Switch up the fruit. Try strawberries, strawberries and peaches together, watermelon, or raspberries with a squeeze of fresh lime juice.
How to Store Leftovers
I mean, there probably won’t be leftovers, but if you do have some, you can either pop them in the fridge, where they’ll melt and become more like a wine cocktail, or you can freeze the leftovers in an airtight container for up to a month and enjoy your Mango Peach Frosé later.
More Healthy Cocktail Recipes
- Healthy Grapefruit Margaritas
- Watermelon Lime Spritzers
- Lemon Maple Bourbon Cocktail
- Watermelon Margaritas
Mango Peach Frosé
- 1 bottle rosé wine I like French
- 2 cups frozen mango
- 2 cups frozen peaches
- Pour half the bottle of rosé into a ice cube tray. Place in the freezer and freeze overnight.
- When ready to assemble the frosé, remove the rosé cubes from the tray and place them in a blender. Top with the frozen fruit and remaining bottle of rosé and blend on high until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy!
3 comments on “Mango Peach Frosé”
Hey Alyssa, My 2 daughter is love to Drink Magno Juice, Moothie & Any MAngo recipe, there with me & see your Blog Post, now they want to Drink your Special Recipe Mango Peach Frose. thank you very much for sharing this recipe. You provide here Nutrition Facts table to check total calorie List of this Recipe, Thanks in Advance. Thanks for your Dedication.
I hope you enjoy it!
yeah of course, Grateful to found your Recipe