These are the 35 BEST quinoa bowls to fill up on hearty, healthy whole grains and vegetables for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Including gluten-free, vegetarian and vegan options.
It shouldn't come as a surprise that a quinoa bowl piled high with veggies, protein, and flavorful sauces are one of my go-to lunches.
They also make excellent dinners.
As long as you have some cooked quinoa on hand (see here for my foolproof way to cook perfect quinoa), you can toss together a delicious and healthy meal in minutes.
I've rounded up the best quinoa bowl recipes to inspire you to eat more grains in the most delicious ways possible. Enjoy!
How to Make Quinoa Bowls
But before we can dive into our best quinoa bowls, let's first chat about how to make a quinoa bowl. For me, a perfect quinoa bowl takes just a few simple components:
- Cooked quinoa
And from there, you can create any quinoa bowl you want! If you want to see how we use a “quinoa bowl formula” of sorts, our post about Healthy Quinoa Bowls shows you how to use cooked quinoa and make 6 different quinoa bowls recipes!
The 35 Best Quinoa Bowls
Super-Flavorful Plant-Based Bowls
- Spicy Kimchi Quinoa Bowls are loaded with gut-friendly probiotics from fermented kimchi.
- 10-Minute Vegan Ginger Quinoa Bowl is a super-fast plant-based meal loaded with tummy-soothing ginger.
- Curry Roasted Vegetable Quinoa Bowls is comforting with gentle curry flavor, chickpeas and cauliflower.
- Teriyaki Quinoa Bowls have juicy and sweet mango along with crispy tofu and a simple teriyaki dressing.
- Crunchy Quinoa Power Bowls from Making Thyme for Health has a delicious use-on-anything ginger dressing you'll love.
- Black Bean Quinoa Fajita Bowls are spiced with cumin and chili powder for a Mexican spin.
Quinoa Bowls with Extra Protein
- Chipotle Tofu Quinoa Bowls pack a punch of heat that's tampered by creamy avocado.
- Sesame Tofu Quinoa Bowls are perfect for meal prep with broccoli and sesame sauce.
- Meal Prep Balsamic Tempeh & Roasted Vegetable Quinoa Bowls are topped with protein-packed tempeh and drizzled with sweet balsamic.
- Asian Quinoa Bowls with Peanut Baked Tofu have meaty, nutty baked tofu on top.
- Kale and Salmon Quinoa Bowls from Feed me Phoebe has buttery and flaky salmon with a tahini-yogurt sauce.
- Meal-Prep Vegetarian Quinoa Burrito Bowls are a fun way to enjoy your favorite burrito fillings with quinoa.
- Hoisin Tempeh Quinoa Bowls from This Savory Vegan have crispy tempeh, wilted cabbage, and spinach.
Veggie-Packed Quinoa Bowls
- Super Green Quinoa Bowls with Hemp Seed Pesto are vibrant and topped with creamy, nutty pesto you can make in a food processor.
- Meal Prep Quinoa Bowls with Spring Vegetables are perfect for a new season and taste as fresh and snappy as they look.
- Autumn Harvest Quinoa Bowls are full of fall flavor from squash and kale.
- Spring Pesto Quinoa Bowls get their savory, herby flavor from a simple herby pesto sauce on top.
- Nourishing Quinoa Bowl is a pretty composed dish with beets, sweet potato, broccoli and squash.
- Spiralized Butternut Squash Bowls with Harissa Chickpeas + Quinoa feature noodle-like veggies with gently spicy chickpeas.
Quinoa Topped with Beans and Legumes
- Cozy Quinoa Buddha Bowl gets extra protein from simmered lentils and avocado on top.
- Mung Bean Quinoa Power Bowl from 101 Cookbooks features soft and tender mung beans for an extra earthy flavor.
- Warm Lentil + Mushroom Quinoa Bowls are perfect for cold nights, thanks to meaty mushrooms and hearty lentils.
- Mediterranean Quinoa Bowls with Hummus have a Greek flair, thanks to creamy hummus, chickpeas, fresh tomato and greens.
- Cuban Chicken & Black Bean Bowl from Half Baked Harvest is topped with spicy and juicy shredded chicken.
- Chili Roasted Sweet Potato + Black Bean Quinoa is a perfect recipe for fall, thanks to warming spices and crispy roasted sweet potato.
- Roasted Chickpea Quinoa Bowls from This Savory Vegan is topped with a Sesame Ginger Dressing!
- Red Lentil Quinoa Bowls from Running on Real Food has roasted squash, broccoli, and a lemon tahini dressing.
Quinoa For Breakfast
And lastly, we couldn't close out this post with our best quinoa bowls without including some breakfast options!
- Fruit & Yogurt Quinoa Breakfast Cereal Bowl is a twist on the classic yogurt parfait with quinoa for added heft.
- Strawberry Quinoa Breakfast Bowl is a sweet, creamy and comforting breakfast for strawberry season.
- Savory Pesto Quinoa Breakfast Bowls make a savory breakfast option, because it's never a bad time for pesto.
- Mexican Quinoa Breakfast Bowls have juicy tomatoes, avocado and a jammy poached egg.
- Caramelized Butternut Squash Quinoa Breakfast Bowls are a unique and wonderfully sweet breakfast when squash is back in season.
- Strawberry & Peach Quinoa Breakfast Bowls are my favorite summertime morning meal with fresh fruit.
- Healthy Chocolate Quinoa Breakfast Bowl is a crowd-pleasing way to start your day on a sweet note.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Quinoa Breakfast Parfait combine two of my favorite flavors: peanut butter and quinoa!