This recipe for Lemon Maple Bourbon Cocktails is a perfect holiday treat with a hint of cinnamon. Serve it for the holiday season, Christmas, and/or New Year's!
When I think of the holidays, I think of cozy nights spent with family over a table full of classics like Garlic + Herb Mushroom Quinoa, Creamy Chickpea + Pumpkin Stew, or Roasted Winter Vegetables with Maple Glaze.
For dessert, I'll be digging into a warm Gluten-Free + Vegan Gingerbread Cookie.
And to wash it all down? A warming bourbon cocktail.
There's something so comforting about sipping a gently sweet, somewhat spiced cocktail on a chilly winter night. This maple bourbon cocktail is my go-to, and once you try it (and see how easy it is to make!), I think you'll agree. Cheers!
How to Make Maple Bourbon Cocktails
All you need to make these simple but elegant cocktails is a shaker and a glass! This recipe serves one, but you can easily double the ingredients to serve more.
Divide the drinks between your favorite old-fashioned glasses and garnish with a cinnamon stick to serve.
Here's what you'll need to put together these holiday cocktails:
- Bourbon. Use your favorite! If you're not a bourbon fan, another dark liquor like whiskey or even rum will work.
- Lemon juice. Use fresh-squeezed for the best flavor.
- Maple syrup. This is the perfect caramel-flavored sweetener to pair with bourbon.
- Cinnamon stick. You can also use a dash of ground cinnamon if you don't have cinnamon sticks.
- Ice. I like to serve these drinks over one large ice cube in each glass.
What to Serve with Bourbon Cocktails
If you're planning to serve these warming drinks for a holiday get-together, try these other festive recipes that pair well with bourbon:
- Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Cheezy Kale & Quinoa Crackers
- Black Bean Quinoa Bites with Vegan Queso Dip
- Smoked Salmon Spread with Roasted Red Peppers
More Festive Drink Recipes
If you make these Lemon Maple Bourbon Cocktails, be sure to let me know what you think with a comment below!
Lemon Maple Bourbon Cocktail
- Shake together all the ingredients.
- Pour into a glass and garnish with a cinnamon stick.