These are the best grilling recipes for summer, including vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free and meat-based recipes to please every eater. Here are all of the recipes you need for BBQs, cookouts and indoor grilling.
Whether you have an outdoor grill or a compact indoor grill in a small apartment, you can make smoky, summery meals. I've rounded up my favorite grilling recipes for summer. These include vegan and vegetarian recipes with plant-based proteins and meat-based dishes too.
There are also allergy-friendly options that are dairy-free, gluten-free and nut-free, so you can host a BBQ or cookout and have a crowd of full and happy guests.
Grilled Salad Recipes
- Grilled Vegetable Salad for Summer is my go-to summer salad with any of your favorite grilled vegetables, from squash to peppers and more.
- Grilled Corn Quinoa Salad has sweet, smoky corn and hearty quinoa for a crunchy and refreshing grain salad.
- Grilled Vegetable Quinoa Salad with Avocado has creamy avocado and a variety of grilled colorful vegetables.
- Grilled Romaine Salad with Corn and Avocado is a wonderful way to eat your greens with a smoky flavor and wilty but firm texture.
- Grilled Peach Salsa is a sweet and bright salsa that's delicious on Vegan “Chicken” Salad Bowls
Grilled Tofu Recipes
- Barbecue Grilled Pineapple Tofu Kebabs are sweet, savory and a bit spicy. They're easy to cook and serve right on bamboo skewers.
- Pesto Quinoa Salad Bowls with Grilled Tofu have tons of healthy plant-based protein from quinoa and hearty grilled tofu.
- Balsamic Grilled Tofu Steaks are meaty and satisfying plant-based protein to serve at BBQs and cookouts.
- Sweet and Spicy Grilled Tofu with Pineapple is sticky, sweet and a complete meal with coconut rice.
Meat and Seafood Recipes for Grilling
- Grilled Pork Chops with Sweet Potato, Kale & Red Quinoa Salad is a crowd-pleasing recipe that's a healthy balance between pork and veggies.
- Grilled Chicken & Avocado Panini is a delicious summery sandwich with juicy chicken and creamy avocado.
- Best Firecracker Salmon Recipe is my favorite spicy salmon dish that you can make in the oven or on the grill.
- Perfect Grilled Shrimp are tender, juicy and sweet. And they cook in minutes on a hot grill.