This creamy pink Strawberry Mango Smoothie is made with yogurt, coconut water and chia seeds for a thick and high-protein vegan breakfast.
It's no secret that I love smoothies. Whether you start your day with an invigorating Green Smoothie Bowl or treat yourself to a Pumpkin Cheesecake Smoothie for an afternoon snack, it always seems to hit the spot.
This recipe combines two of my favorite fruits (mango and strawberry) with protein-packed yogurt and nut butter for a breakfast that will certainly keep you satisfied.
How to Make Strawberry Mango Smoothies
I love to use my Vitamix to blend smoothies totally smooth and creamy. Any high-speed blender will work.
Here's what you need to make this creamy strawberry smoothie:
- Strawberries. You can use fresh or frozen, but frozen gives you a creamier texture.
- Mango. Same here – frozen mango is delicious and adds thickness to your smoothie.
- Cashew butter. You can use a different nut butter if you prefer, but I like the mild flavor of cashew.
- Yogurt. I love plain coconut yogurt to keep this smoothie dairy-free. But regular or greek yogurt also work.
- Coconut water. This is super hydrating.
- Almond milk. Feel free to use a different milk if you prefer!
Can I Make a Smoothie Bowl?
If you'd like to turn this recipe into a thick and spoonable smoothie bowl, you certainly can. I'd use all frozen fruit and start with less almond milk for a thicker texture.
For toppings, try:
- Best Ever Vanilla Almond Granola
- Cacao nibs
- Coconut flakes
- Fresh berries
- Chia seeds
Health Benefits of Mango and Strawberry
The mango and strawberries in this smoothie are both packed with nutrients. Both have:
- Vitamin C, which is great for your immune system and skin
- Dietary fiber for healthy digestion
- Potassium, which helps regulate blood pressure and your heart rate
- Antioxidants, to fight cancer-causing free radicals
More Easy Fruit Smoothie Recipes
If you make this easy Strawberry Mango Smoothie, let me know what you think with a comment below!
Strawberry Mango Smoothie
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend on high until smooth and creamy