These are the best peach recipes for summer breakfasts, dinners, desserts and snacks! Make the most of stone fruit season with these tasty recipes.
There's no denying that I love peach season. When the stone fruit starts to ripen, I just can't get enough. I always load up on juicy nectarines, plums, and apricots at the farmer's market. But I have to say that peaches are probably my favorite stone fruits.
They're versatile and so delicious, which is why i have so many peach recipes to share with you. Now I've compiled all of my best peach-filled dishes, from breakfast to dessert!
Best Peach Recipes
Peach Recipes for Breakfast
- Strawberry & Peach Quinoa Breakfast Bowls have creamy Greek yogurt, fresh berries and nutty quinoa for a protein-packed breakfast.
- Peach Pie Breakfast Parfaits are layered with yogurt, white peaches, and crunchy granola.
- Peachy Oatmeal Banana Bread is naturally sweetened for a baked breakfast, brunch or afternooon snack.
- 6 Easy & Healthy Overnight Oats Recipes, including peach pie overnight oats!
Dessert Recipes with Peaches
- 10-Ingredient Healthy Peach Crisp is a simple and totally satisfying summer dessert with an oaty crumble topping.
- Peach & Black Raspberry Tarts are adorable treats with a crisp, buttery tart shell and gorgeous fresh fruit.
- Stone Fruit Quinoa Crumble is full of your favorite stone fruits, including plums and nectarines and sweetened with dates!
Peach Drink Recipes
- Mango Peach Frose is a frosty and fun blended cocktail with a tropical twist.
- White Peach and Basil Sangria from Inspirlized is perfect for entertaining, with a sweet and herby flavor that's a total crowd-pleaser.
- My Peach Mojitos are sweetened with honey and flavored with fresh fruit and mint for a summery sip.
- Grilled Peach Salsa is made with cilantro, tomatoes, red onion and lime for a sweet and savory sauce.
- How to Make Chia Seed Jam: 4 Delicious Ways, including peach!
If you make any of these Easy Summer Peach Recipes, be sure to let me know what you think with a comment below!