The ultimate round up of quinoa burger recipes! This is THE place to learn how to make a quinoa burger. We've got over 50 delicious recipes to choose from!
Quinoa burgers…and the obsession continues! Is it a problem that all I ever want to eat are quinoa burgers? Perhaps, but they're just so darn tasty!
What makes them spectacular is that you can combine so many different flavors inside. And as I've been searching for inspiration, for my own recipes, I quickly realized that there are lots of other bloggers sharing exceptional quinoa burger recipes.
Rather than just telling you about them, I've scoured the web and found a bunch of my favorites and compiled them in today's post. I'm calling it “The Ultimate Quinoa Burger Recipe Roundup” because there are 50 recipes to drool over! And this post couldn't be coming at a better time – it's about to be grilling season, and while we do have many vegetarian and vegan options – grilling season = burger season.
Healthy Quinoa Burger Recipes
I've organized the recipes into three categories:
1) meat & seafood
Each recipe also tells you whether it is gluten-free (GF) and dairy-free (DF). For those that aren't gluten-free, many of them use breadcrumbs or flour, so you can simply substitute gluten-free versions in their place.
I can't wait to hear what you think of them! Enjoy reading 🙂
meat & seafood quinoa burgers
- Cilantro-Quinoa Turkey Burgers with Garlicky Kale (from Simply Quinoa) – GF, DF
- Sweet Potato Salmon Cakes (from Simply Quinoa) – GF, DF
- Grilled Turkey and Quinoa Burgers (from Wholesomelicious) – GF
- Chicken-Quinoa Burgers with Avocado Yogurt Sauce (from Bev Cooks) – GF, DF (optional)
- Healthy Salmon Quinoa Burgers (from Skinnytaste) – GF
- Pad Thai Quinoa Burgers (from Simply Quinoa) – GF, DF
- Quinoa Spinach Turkey Burgers with Goat Cheese (from The Real Food Dietitians) – GF
- Zucchini Salmon Burgers with Quinoa (from Simply Quinoa) – GF, DF
- Quinoa Salmon Cakes (from Simply Quinoa) – GF, DF
vegetarian quinoa burgers
- Epic Crispy Quinoa Burgers Topped with Sweet Potato Fries, Beer Caramelized Onions + Gruyere (from Half Baked Harvest)
- Mushroom Quinoa Burgers with Roasted Garlic & Thyme Mayonnaise (from Delicieux)
- Chipotle Black Bean and Toasted Quinoa Burgers (from The Vegetarian Ginger)
- Roasted Red Pepper + Feta Quinoa Burgers (from Slimming Eats) – GF
- Quinoa Veggie Burger (from Eating Well)
- Vegetarian Black Bean Quinoa Burgers (from Simply Quinoa) GF
- Chipotle Black Bean Quinoa Burgers with Sweet Corn Relish (from Oh My Veggies)
- Southwestern Sweet Potato Quinoa Burger (from Killing Thyme)
- Quinoa Cakes (from Marin Mama Cooks)
- Cauliflower Quinoa Burgers with Mushrooms & Onions (from Rhubarbarians)
- Crispy Quinoa Sliders (from How Sweet It Is)
- Crispy Autumn Veg Burgers with Apple Cider Slaw (from How Sweet It Is) – DF (optional), Veg
- Roasted Red Pepper Quinoa + White Bean Burgers (from How Sweet It Is) – DF (optional)
- Crispy Buffalo Style Quinoa Sliders with Sweet Corn & Scallions (from How Sweet It Is)
- Quinoa-Kale Patties (from Yummy Supper) – GF (optional)
- Baked Quinoa Patties (from Whisks & Whimsy)
- Quinoa Potato Cakes (from A Fresh Legacy) – DF (optional)
- Quinoa Patties with Zucchini and Feta Cheese (from Lavender and Macarons)
- Sweet Potato & Quinoa Burgers with Red Onions and Blue Cheese (from Fork Knife Swoon) – DF (optional)
- Greek Quinoa Burgers (from The Healthy Maven) – GF
- Quinoa Burgers with Roasted Tomato Salsa (from Alive) – DF
- Quinoa Burgers with Tzatziki Sauce (from The Healthy Foodie)
- Red Quinoa Vegetarian Burgers (from Rice and Bread)
- The Ultimate Veggie Burger (from The Awesome Green)
- Crispy Red Quinoa Almond-Tomato Burger (from Cooking on the Weekends) – GF
- Sundried Tomato Mozzarella Quinoa Burgers (from Jessiker Bakes) – GF
- Easy Quinoa Burgers (from Coffee & Quinoa) – DF
- Spaghetti Squash Quinoa Cakes (from Simply Quinoa) – GF
vegan quinoa burger recipes
- Vegan Quinoa Burgers (from Simply Quinoa) – GF
- Gluten Free Vegan Walnut Quinoa Burgers (from Abbey's Kitchen)
- Gluten-Free Quinoa & Butternut Squash Cakes (from Queen of Quinoa) – GF
- Beetroot Arugula Quinoa Patties (from Playful Cooking)
- Potato Quinoa Patties with Chickpea Curry (from Vegan Richa) – GF (optional)
- Moroccan-Spiced Quinoa Cauliflower Burgers (from Fit Living Eats) GF
- Lentil-Quinoa Burgers (from ChocoChili – in Finnish) – GF
- Zucchini Quinoa Burgers (from Food52) – GF
- Tex Mex Quinoa Burgers (from Simply Quinoa) – GF & DF
- Cheezy Broccoli Quinoa Burgers (from Simply Quinoa) – GF
- Quinoa Basil Bean Burgers (from Spabettie) – GF
- Buffalo Chickpea Quinoa Burgers (from Connoisseurus Veg)
⇣ PIN FOR LATER ⇣
11 comments on “The Ultimate Quinoa Burger Recipe Roundup”
Thank you so much for featuring our quinoa recipe!
Love your site! I will definitely comeback for more quinoa recipes myself. 😀
Thanks for including me! I realized a few hours after I posted on that group that you typed “quinoa cookies” and not “quinoa recipes”. It was pre-coffee so I wasn’t seeing straight when I added my link lol. Maybe my stupidity somehow to contributed to quinoa cookies becoming quinoa burgers?! Lol. Sorry about that!
Love your blog btw 🙂
Amazing roundup! This is motivating me to make quinoa burgers (maybe with a side of spiralized sweet potato fries) for dinner!
Thank you for including my quinoa burgers! I love this roundup!
What a delicious quinoa burger roundup. YUM. Thanks for including my red quinoa burgers! 🙂
That beet burger looks amazing! You’re so creative. Can’t wait to try some of these, especially since I just found out I am allergic to beef!
Pingback: Friday Finisher 4/4/14 | Strength and Sunshine
My, my. Too many quinoa burger recipes to learn. Love it!
Do your salmon burger and its variations hold together on a grill? Which other recipes on your work well on a grill? Any suggestions for better “structural integrity” in the veggie or mostly veggie burgers? Or grilling techniques that help hold them together?
Honestly, I haven’t tried this on the grill. I’m afraid that it wouldn’t hold together too well. I think I’d try it on an indoor grill first (if you have one) and then test it on the outdoor grill. My suggestion for making veggie burgers more sturdy would be to add more breadcrumbs…which in turn means gluten (unless you can find gluten-free). I have yet to create a burger that I think would hold up really well on the grill, but once I do, I’ll definitely share it here!