These are the best egg recipes to add the nutritious, delicious protein to your meals from breakfast to dinner and desserts. Including dairy-free and gluten-free options.
Eggs are always a staple in my kitchen. It's so easy to reach for an egg to add protein to a leafy green salad or whip up a simple dessert. There are hundreds of ways to use eggs, and you can be as creative as you like!
From breakfast to sweet treats, these are the best egg recipes to try ASAP.
Best Egg Recipes
Breakfast Egg Recipes
- Learn How to Make the Best Soft Boiled Eggs and you'll always have a satisfying breakfast on hand. Top avocado or regular toast to complete the dish.
- Quick Pesto Eggs are savory, jammy and one of my favorite ways to eat more pesto!
- Savory Cornmeal Cakes with Smoked Salmon & Eggs are a fun brunch recipe with doughy, soft cornmeal cakes and salty smoked salmon.
- Quinoa Bread is yeast-free and gets its fluffy texture from the magical ingredient: eggs!
- 5-minute Savory Breakfast Quinoa is my go-to breakfast when I'm in a rush, always topped with a fried egg.
- Tahini Banana Breakfast Cookies are nutty, soft and chewy – the perfect breakfast meal prep recipe.
- Easy Gluten-Free Veggie Fritters are bound together with eggs and make a great appetizer, side dish or light lunch.
- Ginger-Scallion Egg Drop Zucchini Noodle Soup is a fun and savory soup to make any time of year
- Barbecue Poached Egg Sandwich is my twist on eggs Benedict with BBQ sauce for smoky heat.
- Egg Salad with Quinoa makes a quick hearty lunch when you have leftover hard-boiled eggs. I always make it after Easter.
- Totally Addicting Vegetarian Kale Salad is a healthy, satisfying kale salad loaded with hard-boiled eggs, avocado and chickpeas
- White Bean Mushroom Veggie Burger is a hearty vegetarian burger with white beans for the perfect texture.
- Spicy Kimchi Quinoa Bowls are tangy, funky and a bit spicy from kimchi.
- Korean Quinoa Bibimbap is another delicious Korean recipe topped with a jammy fried egg.
- Warm Lentil + Mushroom Quinoa Bowls are hearty, warming and full of protein for a filling dinner.
- 30-minute Tofu Pad Thai makes a fast Asian-inspired dinner with chewy noodles and colorful vegetables.
Dessert Recipes with Eggs
- Easy Chocolate Banana Mug Cake is a soft, gooey chocolate cake for one.
- Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bars are gluten-free, insanely fudgy and nutty.
- Healthy Lemon Bars (Gluten-Free & Dairy-Free) have a crisp, buttery crust and a gooey lemon curd filling.
- Easy Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pie Bars are an allergy-friendly dessert with custard-like pumpkin pie filling.
When you try any of these egg recipes, I hope you'll let me know what you think with a comment below!