These are the best easy summer dinner recipes to make the most of produce like tomatoes, corn, zucchini, peaches and more. Including vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free options.
If you're like me, you'll do everything you can to eat as much summer produce as possible when it's in season. I'm talking zucchini, tomatoes, corn, cucumbers, summer squash and of course all of the juicy seasonal fruit. I try to sneak as much of this delicious summer produce into breakfast, lunch and dinner all season long. So I wanted to round up all of my go-to easy summer dinner recipes for you to enjoy too!
Best Summer Dinner Recipes for All Diets
Summer Pasta Recipes
- Creamy Hummus Pasta Salad is a simple chilled pasta salad that you can make with homemade or store-bought hummus.
- Vegan Roasted Cherry Tomato Pasta Sauce features the prize of summer: sweet, juicy little cherry tomatoes.
- One Pot Creamy Lemon Broccoli Pasta is bright, refreshing and full of good-for-you green veggies.
- Zucchini Pasta with Garlic Scape Pesto has snappy zucchini noodles in a creamy garlicky pesto sauce.
Summer Veggie Bowls
- Mediterranean Quinoa Bowls with Hummus have sweet, plump tomatoes, crispy chickpeas and tender roasted eggplant with tahini dressing.
- Sheet Pan Miso Roasted Vegetable & Cauliflower Rice Bowls are low-carb and light but full of umami flavor.
- Tofu Egg Roll in a Bowl is an Asian-inspired protein-packed bowl with sauteed cabbage, scallions and tofu.
Soups with Summer Produce
- Spicy Tomato Gazpacho has just the right amount of heat and sweetness from tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers and garlic.
- Chilled Avocado & Zucchini Soup is silky-smooth and creamy but also dairy-free!
- Watermelon Gazpacho with Quinoa Croutons is uber-refreshing and sweet with plenty of crunch on top from homemade croutons.
Dinner Salads to Make in Summer
- Grilled Vegetable Salad is easy to throw together with any of your favorite summer veggies when the grill is on.
- Summer Squash + Zucchini Quinoa Salad is a hearty and filling quinoa salad with tons of veggies.
- Quinoa Caprese Salad has classic Italian flavors with added protein and fiber from fluffy quinoa.
- Strawberry Quinoa Salad with Feta has pops of sweet berry flavor and creamy, briny feta.
- Vegan BBQ Pizza with Quinoa Crust has a nutty, crispy crust and sweet and smoky BBQ sauce with any of your favorite seasonal toppings.
- Summer Tomato & Zucchini Quinoa Pizza has juicy tomatoes and fresh zucchini to celebrate summer vegetables.
- Low Carb Zucchini Pizza Crust is one of my favorite ways to make gluten-free pizza with added veggies.
Summer Taco Recipes
- Salmon Tacos with Mango Salsa have a sweet and sticky BBQ glaze and can be made on the grill or in the oven.
- Cilantro Lime Black Bean Tacos with Quinoa are zippy, citrusy and full of vegan protein from quinoa.
- Mango Lime Quinoa Tacos have a tropical twist from juicy, plump mango and plenty of fresh lime juice.
- BBQ Chicken Tacos with Tomatillo Salsa are ideal for meat-lovers who want a sweet, spicy and smoky BBQ flavor in their tacos.
Summer BBQ Recipes
- BBQ “Pulled Pork” Lettuce Wraps are made with jackfruit and plenty of crunchy veggies for a low-carb and vegan summer dinner recipe.
- Balsamic Grilled Tofu is a bit sweet from a thick balsamic glaze that seeps into thick slabs of extra-firm tofu.
- Barbecue Grilled Pineapple & Tofu is a quick kebab-style vegan dinner you can throw on the grill at the next cookout.
- Grilled Pork Chops with Sweet Potato, Kale & Red Quinoa Salad are a fast back-pocket summer dinner recipe complete with a hearty quinoa salad.
If you make any of these summer dinner recipes, let me know what you think with a comment below!