Here are the best November recipes to make this month, including comforting breakfasts, healthy lunches, quick and easy dinners and sweet treats. Including options for vegans, gluten-free eaters and meat-eaters.
October is here, which means we're in the thick of pumpkin, squash and apple season. But that's not all! This month's produce includes hearty greens like brussels sprouts and leeks, as well as sweet fruits like pears and the beginig of orange season.
If you're excited for all of the warm, comforting November recipes, you're in the right place. These are the best healthy breakfast, lunches, dinners, desserts and more to make in November. As always, I've included vegan and gluten-free options.
25 Best November Recipes
Best Breakfast Recipes to Make in November
- Vegan Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal is a hearty way to start your day with breakfast that tastes like pumpkin pie.
- Fluffy Gingerbread Pancakes (Vegan + GF) make the prefect Sunday morning October recipe.
- High Protein Carrot Cake Chia Pudding is ultra creamy and tastes like dessert!
- Apple Cinnamon Quinoa Breakfast Bake is a vegan and glutne-free breakfast casserole with quinoa for added protein.
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Smoothie is tangy and creamy with a delicious cake-like flavor.
- Healthy Pumpkin Quinoa Granola is a my go-to granola recipe for October to top yogurt or stir into milk.
Vegan Lunch Recipes
- Brussels Sprout & Hummus Grilled Cheese Sandwich is gooey and savory with hummus, apples and chickpeas.
- Autumn Harvest Quinoa Bowls have roasted sweet potatoees, kale and nutty quinoa as abase.
- Creamy Hummus Pasta Salad is a chilled and easy meal prep with protein from hummus.
- 15-Minute Buffalo Tempeh Salad Bowls are a bit spicy and totally satisfying, thanks to meaty tempeh.
Soups & Stew Recipes
- Creamy Chickpea + Pumpkin Stew is naturally sweet from pumpkin and hearty from chickpeas and tons of veggies.
- Spicy Vegan Butternut Squash Soup has gentle heat and a silky smooth texture.
- One-Pot Root Vegetable + Lentil Quinoa Stew is the perfect way to warm up on a chilly October night with plant based goodness.
- Sweet Potato Lentil Soup is full of protein and vitamins from sweet potatoes and creamy lentils.
- Green Coconut Curry Lentil Soup is vibrant and gently spiced with a creamy texture from coconut milk.
- Instant Pot Wild Rice Soup is quick, easy and packed with texture and flavor!
Hearty Pasta Dishes
- Baked Vegan Pumpkin Pasta with Spinach is ultra creamy and satisfying with a vegan sauce.
- Rustic Tuscan Pasta with White Beans has added protein and creaminess from pureed white beans.
- One Pot Creamy Lemon Broccoli Pasta is bright but warming, thanks to a citrusy sauce.
- Creamy Walnut Pasta with Butternut Squash & Spinach is the ultimate weeknight comfort food recipe with plenty of good-for-you ingredients.
- Gluten-Free Ravioli with Butternut Squash is the best homemade pasta recipe to try this month!
Dessert Recipes for November
- Flourless Pumpkin Tahini Blondies are dense, moist and full of warm sesame flavor.
- Vegan Gingerbread Loaf is a soft spiced quick bread for dessert or breakfast.
- Pumpkin Peanut Butter Cookies are chewy and extra moist thanks to pure pumpkin puree.
- Healthy Gluten-Free Apple Cake tastes like apple pie without any gluten!
- Vegan Apple Crisp with Pears & Quinoa is a perfect dessert recipe for October with freshly picked apples and pears.
Healthy Thanksgiving Recipes
- The Best Vegan Mashed Cauliflower is a super light and fluffy replacement for mashed potatoes that's totally dairy-free and full of herby flavor,
- Vegan Shepherd's Pie with Whipped Sweet Potato makes a delicious vegetarian entree to replace Turkey for Thanksgiving.
- The Best Vegan Cornbread Stuffing is a healthier option with sweet and savory flavor from crispy baked cornbread.
- Shaved Brussels Sprout Salad is a light and refreshing way to add seasonal greens to your holiday table.
- Open Faced Turkey Sandwich is my go-to post-Thanksgiving lunch with gluten-free bread.
If you make any of these healthy November recipes, be sure to let me know what you think with a comment below!