These are the best Healthy Fall Dinner Recipes, including one-pot meals, gluten-free, vegan, vegetarian and more. There's something for every palate!
It's Fall! Probably my favorite season – not only for weather but for cooking! I looooove cozy food. I love food that makes me feel like I'm getting wrapped in a big hug.
Since there is literally SO much to choose from when it comes to fall recipes, I wanted to put together a post that includes all of my favorite healthy fall dinner recipes. We've got literally everything covered here. From hearty salads to cozy soups, comforting chilis, creamy pasta, big bowls and even some extras added in at the end. These recipes are all healthy, mostly vegan (if not, there's an easy vegan option) and we've got over 60 of them to choose from!
Think of this post as your Fall Dinner Catalog. Bookmark this page, come back to you and enjoy all the abundance that Fall offers!
What Produce is in Season during Fall?
There are TONS of vegetables and fruits in season during the fall months. Some of my favorite things to look for from September through November:
- Potatoes (all varieties)
- Winter Squash (all varieties)
- Kale (all varieties)
- Brussels Sprouts
Best Healthy Fall Dinner Recipes
Fall Salad Recipes (For Dinner!)
- Kale, Quinoa + Pomegranate Salad is a refreshing grain salad with pops of sweetness from juicy pomegranate.
- Warm Lentil Salad with Spinach + Quinoa is a hearty high-protein dinner lightened up with fresh spinach.
- Healthy Baked Salmon Salad is a bowl-style salad with crispy potatoes for starch.
- Simple Fall Salad with Roasted Acorn Squash features sweet and soft roasted squash on crisp arugula.
- Roasted Vegetable Quinoa Salad is a great way to use all of the fall veggies in your fridge in one tasty dish.
- Loaded Winter Kale Salad with Honey-Mustard Vinaigrette has a sweet and savory dressing you'll love.
- Fall Quinoa Salad with Butternut Squash + Apples is like fall in a bowl and the perfect savory meal to make after apple picking.
- Pear and Arugula Salad features fall's other favorite fruit: pears!
- Curried Lentil Salad has a gentle spice from curry powder and tons of protein.
Healthy Fall Soup Recipes
- Sweet Potato Lentil Soup is a hearty plant-based fall soup with greens, mushrooms and sweet potatoes.
- Detox Moroccan Lentil Soup is a great vegan soup full of gut-healthy fiber.
- Vegan Creamy Broccoli Soup has no dairy, but a creamy and thick texture with crispy broccoli.
- Green Coconut Curry Lentil Soup is a refreshing soup with south Asian flavor.
- Creamy Coconut + Mushroom Quinoa Soup has an ultra-creamy texture thanks to coconut milk (not dairy)
- Anti-Inflammatory Ginger + Turmeric Carrot Soup is a healthy and light soup for a bit of a detox from comfort food.
- Instant Pot Vegan Wild Rice Soup is a fast grain-based stew made in minutes in a pressure cooker.
- Detox Turmeric Lentil Soup features plenty of antioxidants from turmeric powder.
- Creamy Italian Quinoa Soup is a classic pasta-based soup for fall.
- Butternut Squash + Apple Soup is sweet, savory and totally comforting soup with simmered squash and apples.
- Chunky Vegan Potato Soup with Kale is the most comforting recipe for a chilly night.
- Creamy Chili Roasted Pumpkin Soup has subtle spice and sweetness in a silky smooth texture.
Fall Chili Recipes
- The Easiest Slow Cooker Vegetarian Chili
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Quinoa Chili features the favorite flavor of fall: sweet and vibrant pumpkin!
- Instant Pot Lentil Chili is a super-fast plant-based chili for weeknights.
- Slow Cooker White Quinoa Chili simmers all day for maximum flavor.
- Crockpot Sweet Potato & Black Bean Quinoa Chili has a bit of spice and familiar Mexican flavors.
- Vegan Tempeh Chili (from Purely Kaylie) has a meaty texture and flavor from crumbled tempeh.
Bowl Recipes for Fall
- Chipotle Tofu Quinoa Bowls are a great fall meal prep recipe with tons of protein.
- Sesame Tofu Quinoa Bowls have a nutty flavor from sesame seeds and quinoa.
- Balsamic Tempeh + Roasted Vegetable Quinoa Bowls are veggie-packed and drizzled with sweet balsamic.
- Curry Roasted Vegetable Quinoa Bowls are an easy way to add warm curry flavor to lunch or dinner.
- Glowing Winter Buddha Bowls are packed with superfoods and comforting flavor.
- Miso Roasted Vegetable + Cauliflower Rice Bowls are low-carb and full of umami flavor fom the miso sauce.
- Autumn Harvest Quinoa Bowls are full of all of your favorite fall produce with fluffy grains.
- Spicy Kimchi Quinoa Bowls have heat and gut-healthy probiotics from fermented kimchi.
Fall Pasta Dinner Recipes
- Spicy Vegan Vodka Sauce with Rigatoni is a classic pasta recipe made dairy-free!
- Rustic Tuscan Pasta with White Beans has added protein from creamy white beans.
- Creamy Walnut Pasta with Butternut Squash + Spinach is a comforting and warming meal with buttery flavor.
- Easy Vegan Mushroom Stroganoff is my twist on stroganoff with no meat and tons of umami flavor.
- Vegan Pumpkin Alfredo Noodles add sweet pumpkin to classic creamy alfredo sauce.
- Vegan Truffle Mac + Cheese tastes restaurant-quality and totally decadent.
- One Pot Creamy Lemon Broccoli Pasta has refreshing flavor and a smooth, creamy sauce.
- Roasted Butternut Squash Pasta with Tahini Sauce (from Eating Bird Food) is nutty and luscious.
- Pumpkin & Chicken Baked Pasta has added protein from simple grilled chicken.
- 30-Minute Vegetarian Spaghetti Squash Boats are a low-carb swap for pasta with just as much comforting, satisfying flavor.
More Healthy Fall Dinner Recipes
- Vegetarian Tofu Red Curry with Vegetables is full of colorful veggies and plant-based protein.
- Nourishing Quinoa + White Bean Stew is full of comforting flavors and creamy beans.
- Vegan Black Bean Enchiladas with Butternut Squash are my favorite weeknight enchilada recipe.
- One Pot Moroccan Lentils + Quinoa is a fast weeknight meal with fiber and protein.
- Vegan Shepherd's Pie has a light and fluffy mashed potato crust.
- Mexican Quinoa Stuffed Sweet Potatoes are a great meal prep idea if you love sweet potatoes.
- Creamy Sweet Potato + Red Lentil Curry has heat from curry seasoning and sweetness from sweet potatoes.
- Slow Cooker Moroccan Chickpea Stew is a hearty bean-based stew with North African flavor.
- Slow Cooker Lentil Sloppy Joes cook all day long so you can come home to delicious high-protein sandwiches.
- Vegan Lasagna Roll Ups are my favorite easy swap for casserole-style lasagna.
Your Favorite Fall Dinner Recipe?
So…what about you!? These are just some of my favorite recipes for Fall, but I'd love to hear from you. If you have any go-to meals that you make this season, let us know in the comments.