Here's a list of the 60+ healthy fall dinner recipes! We've got everything from fall salads, cozy fall soups, easy vegan chilis, hearty slow cooker stew and so much more. Think cozy, comforting, healthy dinner ideas!
It's Fall! Probably my favorite season – not only for weather but for cooking! I looooove cozy food. I love food that makes me feel like I'm getting wrapped in a big hug.
Since there is literally SO much to choose from when it comes to fall recipes, I wanted to put together a post that includes all of my favorite healthy fall dinner recipes. We've got literally everything covered here. From hearty salads to cozy soups, comforting chilis, creamy pasta, big bowls and even some extras added in at the end. These recipes are all healthy, mostly vegan (if not, there's an easy vegan option) and we've got over 60 of them to choose from!
Think of this post as your Fall Dinner Catalog. Bookmark this page, come back to you and enjoy all the abundance that Fall offers!
What Produce is in Season during Fall?
While not quite as bountiful as summer, there are TONS of veggies (and fruits) that are in season during the fall months. I need to put together a fall produce guide, but some of my favorite things to look for in fall include:
- Potatoes (all varieties)
- Winter Squash (all varieties)
- Kale (all varieties)
- Brussels Sprouts
And so many more! These are probably the most common that you'll find, but as I said, we'll put together a fall produce guide for you!
Best Types of Fall Dinner Recipes
When it comes to dinner during the fall, I think there are a few main categories that most people gravitate towards. Think cozy, warm, comforting, soothing, hearty. Like “sticks to your ribs” kind of food.
Here are the categories we're working with today:
- Hearty Salads
- Chili (needs its own category)
And then we've got a kind of catch-all category at the end!
So…ready to dive into all post that is ALL THINGS fall? Let's do this!
Fall Salad Recipes (For Dinner!)
Your mind might not immediately jump to salads during the fall, but there are ways to make cozy salads! The salads that I've linked below are full of more than just raw veggies. We've got everything from roasted veggies, tofu, beans, grains, and more. Some of them are also served warm!
The BEST Simple Tofu Recipes:
- Kale, Quinoa + Pomegranate Salad
- Warm Lentil Salad with Spinach + Quinoa
- Healthy Baked Salmon Salad
- Simple Fall Salad with Roasted Acorn Squash
- Roasted Vegetable Quinoa Salad
- Loaded Winter Kale Salad with Honey-Mustard Vinaigrette
- Fall Quinoa Salad with Butternut Squash + Apples
- Curried Lentil Salad with Roasted Cauliflower (from From My Bowl)
- Forbidden Rice Salad with Turmeric + Kale (from Choosing Chia)
- Vegan Kale Caesar Salad (from Veggiekins)
Fall Soup Recipes
What would a list of healthy fall dinner recipes be without a whole section dedicated to soup?! Soup is my absolute fave thing to make in the fall – it's easy, it's comforting and it's a great way to get in a ton of veggies. Here are some of my favorite fall soup recipes.
Healthy Fall Soup Recipes:
- Detox Moroccan Lentil Soup
- Vegan Creamy Broccoli Soup
- Green Coconut Curry Lentil Soup
- Creamy Coconut + Mushroom Quinoa Soup
- Anti-Inflammatory Ginger + Turmeric Carrot Soup
- Roasted Red Pepper + Tomato Quinoa Soup
- Instant Pot Vegan Wild Rice Soup
- Detox Turmeric Lentil Soup
- Creamy Italian Quinoa Soup
- Butternut Squash + Apple Soup
Fall Chili Recipes
Chili is also a classic soup recipe, but since there are so many amazing chili recipes out there – including quite a few from SQ – I felt like it needed it's own section. All these healthy chili recipes are vegan!
Amazing Fall Vegan Chili Recipes:
- The Easiest Slow Cooker Vegetarian Chili
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Quinoa Chili
- Instant Pot Lentil Chili
- Slow Cooker White Quinoa Chili
- Sweet Potato + Black Bean Quinoa Chili
- Vegan Tempeh Chili (from Purely Kaylie)
- Vegan Lentil & Bean Chili (from Catching Seeds)
- Instant Pot Meatless Chili (from Food Faith Fitness)
- Butternut + White Bean Chili (from From My Bowl)
Bowl Recipes for Fall
One of the coziest things you can make this season is a bowl meal. I like to pack mine with plant-based protein, roasted veggies, and some sort of grain. You can't forget about the sauce too. My everyday tahini sauce is the perfect topping for bowls!
Delicious + Healthy Bowl Recipes:
- Chipotle Tofu Quinoa Bowls
- Sesame Tofu Quinoa Bowls
- Balsamic Tempeh + Roasted Vegetable Quinoa Bowls
- Curry Roasted Vegetable Quinoa Bowls
- Glowing Winter Buddha Bowls
- Miso Roasted Vegetable + Cauliflower Rice Bowls
- Autumn Harvest Quinoa Bowls
- Maple Balsamic Tempeh Bowls (from Eating Bird Food)
- Butternut Squash Buddha Bowls (from Fit Foodie Finds)
- Ultimate Vegan Burrito Bowl (from Sweet Potato Soul)
Fall Pasta Recipes
Our last category is pasta. Don't you just love curling up with a big bowl of pasta?! I know I do! The pasta recipes you'll find below are perfect for fall because they're rich, some use fall produce and they are all vegan too!
Healthy Pasta Recipes for Fall:
- Rustic Tuscan Pasta with White Beans
- Creamy Walnut Pasta with Butternut Squash + Spinach
- Easy Vegan Mushroom Stroganoff
- Vegan Pumpkin Alfredo Noodles
- Vegan Truffle Mac + Cheese
- Roasted Butternut Squash Pasta with Tahini Sauce (from Eating Bird Food)
- Creamy Chipotle Sweet Potato Penne Pasta (from Ambitious Kitchen)
- Spicy Red Pasta with Lentils (from Minimalist Baker)
- Oyster Mushroom Red Lentil Pasta Alfredo (from Sweet Potato Soul)
- High Protein Tempeh Bolognese (from Veggiekins)
More Healthy Fall Dinner Recipes
Not feeling any of these other categories? Here are even more healthy fall dinner recipes for you to try including meatloaf, stuffed sweet potatoes and more!
Delicious Fall Dinner Recipes:
- Vegetarian Tofu Red Curry with Vegetables
- Nourishing Quinoa + White Bean Stew
- Vegan Black Bean Enchiladas with Butternut Squash
- One Pot Moroccan Lentils + Quinoa
- Vegan Shepherd's Pie
- Mexican Quinoa Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- Creamy Sweet Potato + Red Lentil Curry
- Slow Cooker Moroccan Chickpea Stew
- Slow Cooker Lentil Sloppy Joes
- Easy Vegan Lasagna (from Minimalist Baker)
- Cozy Eggplant + Tomato Stew (from The Plant Based RD)
- Chickpea Masala (from Veggiekins)
Your Favorite Fall Dinner Recipe?
So…what about you!? These are just some of my favorite recipes for Fall, but I'd love to hear from you. If you have any go-to meals that you make this season, let us know in the comments.
⇣ PIN FOR LATER ⇣